The aims of all STUDIO NAME classes are to improve cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, self-confidence, grace and style. The session will begin with a warm up, followed by a series of conditioning exercises or a recap of moves you have previously learned. We will then learn a new set of moves and tricks, finishing with a cool down, incorporating stretches to improve flexibility. Some weeks will incorporate choreography – or a routine. Please notify the instructor before the session if you have sustained any injuries, illnesses or medical conditions or if you feel there are parts of the session you are unable to take part in – participation is completely voluntary. All information given to the instructor is completely private and confidential under data protection legislation. Please ask as many questions as possible during the session, especially if you do not completely understand any move that is demonstrated. As with all exercise, STUDIO NAME classes carry an element of risk and you may experience some bruising or burn and feel slightly achy for a few days afterwards. This session has been designed to minimise those risks and with continued practice your body will become conditioned to the movements involved. If during the session you feel excessive pain or discomfort, please notify the instructor immediately.
Sign below to confirm that you have agreed to participate in the session described above and that you understand you are able to withdraw from the session at any time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Should you need to cancel your class for whatever reason prior to its commencement, please see below for our cancellation policy:
a. INSERT CANCELLATION POLICY (Extenuating circumstances may be accepted at the discretion of the instructor). Some classes/workshops cancellation policy may differ – please check with your instructor.
2. STUDIO NAME reserves the right to cancel a course/class at any time. A refund or alternative class will be offered for any classes missed.
3. STUDIO NAME reserves the right to cancel your place on your class/workshop if payment is not received.
4. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform STUDIO NAME of any changes to my health including any new
medical conditions or injuries that may affect my capacity to participate.
5. I will not hold STUDIO NAME liable in any way for injuries that occur during training.
6. Students are required to notify STUDIO NAME if they are teaching or assisting at any other local aerial fitness
7. All material taught in classes is not to be taught in any form at any other location without prior
approval of .
8. All students are required to abide by both the Safety Rules and General Class Policies which can be found on the
front doors of the studio. Copies are available on request.
9. Your details will be used solely for the purposes of STUDIO NAME and will not be shared with any outside agency.
If you do not wish to be added to our mailing list please check this box.
10. To ensure the safety of all class members, the following rules are to be followed at all times:
a. The instructor must be informed of any injury you have sustained that could affect your ability to
participate in the class
b. All directions from the instructor are to be followed at all times.
c. Do not attempt any move or trick that you are unable to complete without assistance or have not been
taught explicitly by the instructor.
d. Do not attempt to teach any other students in your class/group.
e. Any concerns over equipment should be reported to the instructor immediately.
f. You are advised not to apply any moisturisers, oils or lotions on the day of your class. Doing so will be at
your own risk.
g. You are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the class you are participating in.
h. Jewellery is to be removed before the class
Sign below to confirm that you have read, understood and agree to all the conditions listed above.